Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tarred & Feathered drawing

The photo shoot over the weekend was very sucessful and we were able to get a lot of great shots. Everyone was extremely cooperative and Nick really seemed to enjoy roughing up Jeff. The guys were even willing to apply some costume make-up so I could get the full effect--although I'm sure they would have prefered not to. But thanks mob guys and a big thanks to Jeff for being Joseph. And because we took a ton of photos, I'm able to pick and choose the best expression and pose for each character. So I'll be pulling together images from many different photos to get the final image. Now it's time to get to work...



I'm going to have to adjust my sketch some, but the composition won't change.



Here's one of the photos so you can get an idea of what the final piece will look like.

No comments: