Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tar & Feathers - The Day of the Deadline

My recent blog titles sound like movie titles or something, it's almost like there should be a bellowing "DAH DAH DAHHHH" echoing in the background when you finish reading them--"The Day of the Deadline" dah dah dah...now if only my entries lived up to that excitement. Anyway, I took this picture of the painting at the museum. It was leaning up against the wall on the floor so that explains the perspective. I titled it, "Call Upon Your God for Mercy"--I'm happy with this title. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this painting, you know who you are. And let's hope it gets into the show so you can have even more of a reason to go see the exhibit.


2 comments:

Kyle said...

Looks good, can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Casey!! Congrats!!