Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Portrait Drawing & Painting Classes

 
This summer I'm opening up my studio here in Pleasant Grove, UT to my fellow artists interested in gaining a greater understanding of traditional portraiture. I'm offering two classes sessions, June 4-July 6, 2012 & July 9-Aug 10, 2012, where I will teach and demonstration my approach to creating a convincing portrait. We will begin by creating a solid drawing with correct proportions and form, then transfer the drawing to canvas and complete the portrait in oil. Students will be responsible for bringing there own materials. Class size is limited (I want this to be a small group for more one-on-one instruction), so if you're interested go to: www.caseychilds.com/classes and reserve your spot!

Feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions.

13 comments:

Arts cad said...

these are awesome!

Art Gallery
buy art

Arts cad said...

Sound good....
Buy painting reproductions
Buy artists posters

Arts cad said...

Thanks for your share!


Buy artist painting
Buy artists original paintings

Arts cad said...

hey buddy,this is one of the best posts that I’ve ever seen.

oil paintings
original oil painting

Arts cad said...

Its really a great post.



vintage oil painting
vintage sculpture

Flogistix said...

wow .. . really nice portrait. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me. . .keep it up . .it is very beautiful...
vapor recovery tower

Mike said...

hey your blog is so cool very fantastic art here in your blog so thanks for ur + point ...:)

romanydoul said...

What a wonderful site, very informative. I'm new to this blogging business so it's delightful to discover fellow artists.x

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog!

Madschool said...

Thanks for posting this interesting blog, nice information keep posting it.Find Drawing Coaching Center In Chennai
.

Tanisha said...

Check a blog based on Kids... Please check Kids Zone

online shopping site said...


I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

عبده العمراوى said...




شركة تنظيف منازل بصفوى وعنك
شركة مكافحة حشرات بصفوى وعنك
شركة تسليك مجارى بصفوى وعنك
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة المثالية لتنظيف السجاد بالخبر
اسعار المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
رقم شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر