Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Construction has begun!

The dream of a professional working studio is finally happening. Our excavator has been busily working to clear the side of our property of trees, grass and our lovely chain link fence. Since we were unable to tie into our house with the sewer, we were forced to hook up our line into the street. Luckily, they didn't have to close off the street to do it which was what they initially thought. That's a good thing because our neighbors would not have been happy with us. I'm sure they're all right now wondering what in the heck in happening over there.

Here's some photos:





2 comments:

following her bliss said...

Very exciting! I'm so glad it's you and not me...we're a little tired of construction over in our camp. good luck!

Casey Childs said...

thanks, ms. bliss, I hope our little project will go somewhat smoother than yours. :)

And congrats on finally having your home finished! Will there be anymore posting on your blog now? I hope you'll keep checking back to see more (and I hope we'll have lots of progress to show you).