Wednesday, October 24, 2007

North Windows

Although I like the look of windows laid out by the architect, I can't put the type of blinds I want in a triangle window. So I used my computer skills and create a couple options for the window layout on the north side of studio.

Now I need the assistance of my fellow bloggers to help me decide:

Option #1
Option #2

If you're reading this, just write a quick comment if you think #1 or #2 is better--we'll tally all the votes and pick a winner. How exciting.





2 comments:

Hattermad said...

I would have to say numero uno. the larger upper middle window allows for more light, really though the second looks too cookie cutter out of a catalog symmetrically nice, the first says "Artists studio". Check out pics of NC Wyeths studio, them LARGE windows, makes one feel creative...

Thar's mah twenty cents werth...

mg vaughAn said...

Option 1 is best. The large center window will give you an interior area free from the cast shadow of the smaller center window.